· A comprehensive RFP helps law firms and corporate legal departments find the right E-Discovery vendor for the case.
· Because E-Discovery vendors are involved in competitive bidding, the cost of E-Discovery work is reduced.
· With a blind RFP (the name of the law firm, corporation and case is not disclosed), your staff is shielded from time-wasting calls and meetings with salespeople.
· Our legal/technology experts will help you through the process of evaluating, finding and managing E-Discovery vendors.
· Compare vendors based on experience, quality, pricing and other factors.
· We have the most cost complete database of E-Discovery vendors with detailed information.
· We provide detailed comprehensive independent "Due Diligence Reports" (DDR) so that you can select the most suitable vendor based on comprehensive information.
· E-Discovery RFP process is streamlines with a systematic and efficient process.